Docking and Restraint Products
The EZ Lock Wheelchair Docking System easily secures a wheelchair to the vehicle floor; saving you both time and effort. The automatic docking base allows the user to lock the wheelchair into place without the assistance of others. EZ Lock is perfectly suited for both wheelchair seated passengers and drivers.
For those who drive their vehicles and for those who want the independence of quickly securing their own wheelchair using a single point system.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Strength & Durability - Constructed of high quality, heat treated, anti-corrosive metal
- Audible and Visual Indicators - Advises when passenger is secure
- Multiple Release Points – Ability to release docking station with standard dash control, manual release on base, or an optional Remote Manual Release
- Warranty – 2 years with completed warranty (click here for warranty registration)
- Tested - Crash tested in forward and rearward facing directions to 30mph, 20 g’s
A complete 4-point system includes: 4 wheelchair restraints to secure wheelchair to the vehicle floor Occupant securements; lap and shoulder belt that integrate to the rear wheelchair restraints Floor anchorages; installed in the vehicle floor.
The manual systems are the original 4-point systems which have been tested and used for over 25 years.
- Manual Tensioning - Cam & over-center buckle design ensures maximum passenger safety.
- Universal Design - Accommodates virtually all wheelchair designs, including scooters
- J-Hook - Reduce twisting of belts and ensure proper securement with a quarter turn
The QRT series of retractors are the easiest and fastest-securing 4-point systems available today. These systems allow drivers to secure a wheelchair in less than 15 seconds, while reducing the risk of driver injury and drastically reducing vehicle wait times for transportation operators.Click here to see a video of the Retractable Tie Down Systems